Breaking News Webinar: How to Survive the Apple/Facebook Fight
Free Presentation: The Apple/Facebook Fight,
What You Need to Know
Wednesday, March 3 at 2PM US Eastern
If you are a Facebook advertiser, you are already knee-deep in the fallout ash of this epic tech titan clash.
What we’ve got here is a war of Privacy versus Marketing Data.
And small business owners like you and me are getting mowed down in the crossfire.
- Facebook wants your private data. Apple is bucking them.
- Facebook has been haphazardly trying to help its advertisers with information…and their engineers are re-coding the platform on the fly!
- And Big F has launched counter-attacks in the press trying to motivate small business owners to rebel against Apple ...to no avail.
What do you need to know now?
Bob Regnerus and Mark Ingles from The Ad Coaches will let you know on this very special “breaking news” presentation.
They have been on the front lines helping clients already affected by this conflagration. They will let you know what you need to do to survive the dreaded snap of Thanos’ fingers.
You will learn:
- Why you should go on the offensive now and not wait for this to shake out
- 3 things you should do IMMEDIATELY to protect your account before Apple pushes the button
- 3 strategies advertisers should follow that are completely immune to iOS 14 rollout
- What is really going on between Apple and Facebook and how it affects you
Bob and Mark always deliver the goods, so be on time and take notes. They will leave some time for your questions at the end.
Small and large advertisers are gonna get hit. Don't get caught with your defenses down.
Join us for this special, one-time only webinar on Wednesday, March 3 at 2PM Eastern.
Seize the day,
The Apple/Facebook Fight: What You Need to Know
Wednesday, March 3 @ 2pm Eastern
(1pm Central | 11am Pacific | 7pm London GMT | 4 Mar. @ 6am Sydney AEDT)
Question: How long will the webinar run?
Answer: About 75 minutes.
Question: Will there be a replay?
Answer: Yes, register and we'll notify you as soon as the replay is ready.