Unstoppable Forces Will Either Propel You to Victory or Bury You on Page 2-3-4 of Google’s Search Results.
You Either Win or Lose.
Things aren’t getting any easier out there. Which is why I’m introducing a new weapon for winning the war on the right side of the page: The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords™.
Dear Online Marketing Professional,
Record numbers of people are coming to the web to do business. As the offline economy stumbles and falters, as politicians promise helpless, ineffective solutions, the Internet continues to heat up.
What Powerful Trends Mean for You
Never before has being at the bottom of the AdWords heap been so expensive or cost you more time than it does right now.
Never before have so many people been trying to climb to the top of the AdWords heap!
Staying at the front of the Google AdWords wavefront is critical to the continued success of your business. If your rival gains the upper hand, the long-term consequences may be grave.
When you prevail, the benefits of dominating a market continue to earn compound interest. Market Dominators still control their own destiny and still make the majority of the profits.
Even in the present crunch, it is still possible to prosper. At my last Roundtable meeting, 1/3 of the members had experienced a record sales month in the last four months.
Nevertheless, I mince no words: If you are going to prosper this year…. Prepare for battle.
If getting visitors to your site via Google AdWords is oxygen for your business (even if you’re doing comfortably well), don’t you even think about resting on your laurels, because somebody is hungry to take what’s yours.
If you stumble even for a minute, dozens of competitors are positioned to pounce.
If you’re #1 in your market, you get the best customers, the best opportunities, and the best defense against competition. Like I said, “Winner Takes All“.
That’s why Bryan Todd and I have thoroughly updated The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords™.
Whether you’re brand new at AdWords or 7-year veteran, The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords™ will decisively advance your game in 2 hours or less.
How I would love to take everyone back to the “golden days” of Google AdWords when 25-cent clicks were plentiful and you could “get away with” almost anything.
But time moves in only one direction and it’s not 2004 anymore. Back then you could make two or three tweaks and trounce your competition.
Today your blade needs to be a lot sharper.
3% of the advertisers get 50% of the traffic and by this time next year the number will be 2%.
One year from now, 2% of the advertisers on Google will have 50% of the traffic. Because there’s still only ONE first page of Google search results.
Yeah, I know, that’s not happy-happy, joy-joy. It’s not what you want to hear. But if you know me, you know I tell it like it is. I won’t send you into battle with plastic swords and helmets. I arm my students with the best and latest information and I have redoubled my commitment with this latest salvo.
OK, so I’ve told you the bad news. Here’s the good news:
- Being in the top 2-5% of advertisers who get 30% to 60% of the traffic is NOT rocket science. It simply requires that you slice your campaigns in more dimensions than most advertisers.
- There’s a LOT of pond scum out there. People who are blind, naked, ignorant and clueless. Outperforming the bottom 90% of advertisers is NOT as hard as it sounds. In fact it’s reduced to having a state-of-the art checklist and a few advanced techniques in your bag of tricks.
- A well-built Google account is harder to knock off than ever before. Yes, there are all kinds of robotic search-and-destroy programs for affiliate marketers that replicate Google campaigns. But there are dozens of campaign fine-tunings that these robots cannot discern, and the Definitive Guide reveals these adjustments to you.
- The Definitive Guide arms you with market research techniques no machine can replicate and most of your competitors will never know to hunt for.
- We have created SIX Niche Expert Modules that fine-tune your game plan and business model, depending on your focus.
Choose from 6 Niche Expert Modules: Affiliate Marketing, Just Getting Started, Information Marketing, Marketing in the UK, Copywriting, and the Content Network.
We have created SIX Niche Expert Modules that fine-tune your game plan depending on your focus. Let me tell you about the modules:
Amit Mehta built his part-time affiliate marketing empire while working in a research lab at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts. This man is no slouch.
He’s built an enviable torrent of Google traffic and a reliable methodology for building affiliate businesses based on systems.
He’s the founder of PPC Classroom and my own Affiliate Manager Jack Born raves about his content.
The way most people do affiliate marketing, it’s not really a business, it’s a promotion. Affiliate traffic brokers have no control over anything but their Google ads.
That’s bad enough, but that alone is not the problem.
The problem is, they don’t even own a system for maintaining their position or securing new opportunities.
Which means you’re riding high, making $12,000 per month completely on auto-pilot – then suddenly one day you look at your stats a 9am and discover that at 6:35am that morning, it all crashed and burned.
And there’s not a dang thing you can do about it.
I’ve been concerned about the increasing volatility of affiliate marketing, which is why Amit reveals…
- The “Real Estate Broker” paradigm of affiliate marketing – directly borrowed from one of the oldest businesses in the world and adapted to today’s digital technology
- Amit’s streamlined, hard-numbers “airline cockpit” and the gauges he watches with an eagle eye
- Insider secrets of the affiliate marketing industry – without them you are lunch meat
- Which affiliate networks and offers work best for beginners, vs. systems for advanced players
- The affiliate marketing “food chain” and positions most never consider
- Multiple affiliate marketing models: Direct linking; Review Sites; Cost Per Action; Cost Per Sale; Licensing; Exclusivity; Online to Offline; Click to Email and Hybrid Sales Funnels. Each model has PROS and each has CONS and we discuss them in detail.
Affiliate Module Bonus #2:
Mr. X on “What I would tell my brother, sister or cousin about Affiliate Marketing”
You may have noticed that most of the testimonials on my website do not include a website address. There’s a reason for this: My customers often don’t want their competitors to know what’s up.
But most importantly, they don’t want people to reverse-engineer their Google campaigns and knock them off.
Mr. X is one such person. I was at a seminar and this guy came up to me, introduced himself, and said, “I bought your Definitive Guide to Google AdWords 2 years ago, I started doing affiliate marketing and quit my attorney job and I’ve been making a comfortable six figure income ever since. Thank you, thank you!”
I asked him if I could interview him and he declined.
I said, “How about if I make you completely anonymous?”
He agreed to that, so long as I kept his identity a secret.
We talked for an hour and 10 minutes, recorded in MP3 and transcribed so you can read it.
- His story of leaving his post as an attorney not long after the first Google Slap
- The initial struggle to get off the ground and how he cracked the code on affiliate marketing
- What he outsources and why
- Specific personality traits required for Pay Per Click affiliate marketers (forget ‘one size fits all’ – neither of us believes that “anybody can do it” – so you might as well find out now if you can, or if you can’t)
- Why other affiliate models work for other personality types, and what those models are
- What niches to focus on, and how to match your experience and inclinations to the affiliate marketplace
- A critical X factor that you can probably judge in 60 seconds or less – which nevertheless most affiliates do NOT consider!
- How you progress from commodity affiliate marketer (“180 pounds of human capital”) to valued VIP insider
- A certain type of relationship building that is MANDATORY if you want to crack six figures in the affiliate ball game
- How you achieve the most important success factor of all: SPEED of execution
- And finally, you experience the warm human touch of a man who loves what he does so much, it doesn’t feel like work!
I’ve known Kevin Thompson for ten years and he’s one of the sharpest guys in the direct marketing business, especially in regards to helping new soldiers dodge landmines.
As you listen to the recording, you’ll hear that Kevin and I – unscripted and unexpectedly – realized that Kevin was the very first person to buy my book The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords™ in April 2003, before it was even published.
There’s a reason for that. He was one of the best marketing students I’ve ever had then or since and he was in the room that night at a tiny seminar in Tampa, Florida, because he was earnestly pursuing marketing excellence.
I’ll let you hear the rest of the story when you listen to the MP3 or read the transcript. What we cover in this module:
- The most common reason why people choose a specific business, and why it’s the WRONG reason
- Elements of the “biz-op” world – lies that beginners almost always fall for, and the signature of the professional con man
- The right way to choose a business – totally counter-intuitive to 3/4ths of the population (people who achieve it, knowingly or not, blend ‘positive thinking’ with ruthless pragmatism and that’s why they can pull this off)
- Realistic expectations one week, one month and one year into your online business (we explode huge, destructive myths about measuring success in a startup operation)
- The #1 habit you MUST form, which virtually guarantees success once you’ve verified real demand for your product
- A true professional’s version of “Market Research 101″ – steps that are absolutely MANDATORY for every startup, before you spend a single dollar on traffic
- A weird little quirk I’ve seen in just about every online business I’ve ever seen
The first time I ever heard the term “Information Marketing” was in 1997 and back then it was a hidden industry.
The Internet changed all that.
I would estimate that the number of “info marketers” in the world has grown 100X in the last 10 years. Maybe more.
A decade ago you could develop an info product, a print advertisement (likely a space ad or classified) along with a series of direct mail letters and once that system was profitable you could run it for 2-3 years before major changes were necessary.
Gradually people moved to the Internet.
Now the lifespan of such a product is 2-3 months and generally requires a complex sales funnel and business model. The proliferation of “quick turn” info marketers on the Internet has made it exponentially more difficult to sustain an info business.
Nonetheless info marketing is the perfect business for some people. I personally enjoy it very much and I find it immensely rewarding, both personally and financially. But in any case I think it’s time someone sat down and told you the truth about the info business – not only who should and should not be in it, but what things you need to have in place for it to succeed.
Ken’s module discloses a list of contrarian angles on the info biz and how he’s sustained his own information empire for 20 years.
- What are your real assets in an information business?
- Where and why have people failed?
- Who are the most successful info marketers that you can study?
All Ken’s answers will likely surprise you.
Chris Cardell is arguably the UK’s number one marketing consultant, widely recognized in Great Britain and universally respected. The UK is a huge market (60 million people) with strong currency (£1 = $1.65 and €1.14 at the moment) and UK customers buy a ton of stuff.
But they’re hard to sell to, especially if you’re outside the UK.
Or if you’re in the UK, and you’re listening to US Marketers, you probably find the hype factor to be almost nauseating. Yes, the “American Dream” appeals to everyone and admittedly there’s not really a “British Dream.” But unless you can translate to the UK mindset, you can flop around like a fish out of water until you asphyxiate.
Chris Cardell, in this UK Marketing Module, translates between the two cultures. He owns a home in San Diego and no one I know can better bridge the divide than Chris. Right here, right now.
Many an amateur marketer assumes that with video, social media, blogging and Web 2.0 have made copywriting less important.
35 page sales letters are undoubtedly less effective now than they were 5 years ago. But that’s not what copywriting is really about anyway.
Copywriting is MORE important than ever before because regardless of how your message is delivered, there still has to be a message.
99.5% of all ads you’ve ever seen mean nothing without words.
The right words are still crucial.
Your message still has to have a hook.
Someone still needs to do detective work to get to the core of the story and your product’s reason for being.
And I gotta tell you, when I was hot in pursuit of “guru status” and a place in the information marketing world, copywriting was the steepest learning curve of anything I was attempting to master.
I do not regret a single minute I’ve invested in becoming a better writer. Copywriting is a MOST worthwhile skill.
You must make every word count, because attention spans are shorter than ever.(Notice how I got right to the point in this sales letter? No wind-up, no beating around the bush. Just a pressing, urgent message.)
Michel Fortin is one of the highest paid, most celebrated online copywriters. He has multiple “million dollars in 24 hours” promotions under his belt and he understands the medium as well as anyone.
In the Copywriting module, Michel gives you his best shortcuts and describes how he visualizes the entire copywriting task. And he discusses how copywriting really works in Web 2.0.
On top of that, I’ve sat down with Joshua Boswell, my Content Czar and the guy I’ve personally, hand-picked to review, tweak, and yes, ghostwrite a good deal of my copy. Joshua has written multi-million dollar blockbusters and been the secret weapon for companies like Corel, Sony, Christian Children’s Fund, Agora, Bob Bly, and Toshiba.
Joshua and I cover how to take ho-hum, average sales letters, ads, and emails and make them sizzle. Like with most things, there’s an endless stream of things you could learn about copywriting, but Joshua will help you get down to the brass-tacks, the top 5% of what really makes your copy sell.
Google’s Content Network used to suck.
It does not suck anymore.
For some advertisers it delivers tens of thousands of clicks per day and the traffic quality can be very high. There are some customers you can get on Content that you couldn’t possibly get on search.
And with Google’s new interface, people are making much more use of the tools Google provides than ever before, so just tracking conversions to referral websites ain’t enough anymore.
Well the good news is, there are MANY dimensions to the Content Network, many ways to slice it, many ways to engineer systems that your competitors cannot peer into.
Since the content network is more like an organism than a mechanism you can extend your tentacles deep into the Internet.
One of my own Content Network campaigns has been testing response on over 11,000 websites for the last 3 months, automatically.
Shelley Ellis is one of the world’s leading authorities on the Content Network because she’s immersed in it every day. In this Module you’ll find out how to use demographic targeting features and slice the entire Internet according to content types: Different kinds of traffic you get on news sites vs. video sites vs. blogs vs. forums and local portals.
Plus, discover how to use the Content Network for product launches (yes, that’s right!).
|Bonus Modules Included:
- Affiliate Module
- Copywriting Module
- Beginners Module
- UK Marketing Module
- Info Marketing Module
- Content Network Module
(1 of 6)
(2 of 6)
|You get all 6!
|Triple Money Back Guarantee|
|Advanced Strategies for Making Your Website Pay|
|Richard Stokes MP3|
|Jet Fuel for Google Cash|
|Price if Purchased Separately||
|Pay Safely With Any Of The Options
This updated Edition of “The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords™”
…Arms You With A Slew Of Powerful
New-Tools And Ideas, Including:
- Dramatic new simplification: Replace heavy-lifting of thousands of keywords with X-Ray techniques that tell you the exact conversation inside your customer’s head (page 57)
- A method that can increase your sales after the first click by 30% to 60%, almost instantly
- Find out what exact-match phrases your broad-match keywords are actually pulling (page 85)
- How to consistently be the ONLY ad that appears on thousands of obscure, unpredictable searches and still get a high CTR and big-spending visitors (page 93)
- How one of my Roundtable members cut his ad spend 42% with no loss of sales
- A maddening, yet extremely subtle mistake advertisers make in their Google ads, which gets good CTR’s but kills sales (page 140)
- A feedback loop that increases sales conversions after the first click by 500% (page 109)
- A formula for nailing New York Times bestselling book titles (and was used to name “The Four Hour Work Week” by Timothy Ferris) page 111
- The #1 AdWords improvement technique of all – period. pPage 120)
- Four levels at which Google ads are written – you can use all four at the same time (page 128)
- The best affiliate marketing ads of all time (page 131)
- My prize collection of Google ad “gems” from my swipe file (some of these have been seen 10 billion times but hardly anyone knows how successful they are)
- Google Slap: A thorough explanation of Quality Score, with multiple approaches to solving any problem and a robust diagnostic checklist
- Why you never get a straight answer from the Google rep and what to do about it
- How to set up Conversion Tracking and eliminate sites and keywords that bring you crappy traffic
- A perfect way to visualize Google’s Content Network so you can “think” like Google thinks. It’s sort of like giving Google a personality test for every topic you’re interested in.
- How to go to school on the smartest advertisers in the world – some of whom are still high school kids (never underestimate how smart the freshmen might be!)
- The absolute #1 most under-used “fishing hole” in Google AdWords – it’s been my FAVE hangout this year with over 500,000 clicks.
- BING (page 197)
- How to spread your cash when you’re on a thin budget (page 209)
- Raves & Woes of Google’s automated bid tool and conversion optimizer (page 210-218)
Brand New, Updated Content and Resources to Help You Secure Your Position
It goes without saying that all the screen shots, the procedures, the techniques, and the professional-level secrets have all been updated in this edition. You’d expect that.
But, Bryan and I decided to go beyond your expectations. In addition to all of this new content, we’ve added a completely new chapter at the end called “Additional Resources from Perry’s Personal Vault”.
Since 2002, I’ve been brooding over and consistently cracking the AdWords code. I’ve give hundreds of speeches and seminars, done countless consulting sessions, and written an endless array of articles, cheat sheets, and reports all designed to help others understand, master and conquer AdWords.
You can imagine that over the years I’ve build up a lot of content – most of which has never been seen except by the original audience. And then it’s been quietly tucked away in my own personal vault.
For the first time ever, I’m going to release a very, very small percentage of this “Vault” to you inside the last chapter of the Definitive Guide. Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll find among the audio and PDF resources I’m including in your Definitive Guide…
- 21 Secrets to AdWords Success is a special report and interview between Bryan Todd and myself outlining 21 fundamental things that you must have to create a successful AdWords campaign. Consider this an expanded cheatsheet to the Definitive Guide itself.
- The one statement that makes all your ads, landing pages, and sales letters actually work. Without this, you’ll fail, no matter how many secrets and techniques you use.
- The lost art of staring down competition and dominating your market, no matter how crowded it is with sophisticated players.
- Bob Bly and I talk for well over an hour about some of the most powerful copywriting techniques you can use to radically bump your conversions, clickthrough rates, and responses. He’ll give you a 4 part formula that never fails, even though it’s simple enough for a 9 year old to understand.
- You’ve heard me talk about the 80/20 Principle, but here you’ll get a full 2 hour advanced course on it, including extremely specific examples of how you can profitably apply it right now.
No doubt I could sell each of these 6 special additional resources for well over $49 each – some as much as $199. But you’ll get then included, free of charge, no matter what version of the Definitive Guide you decide on ordering today.
…The Bottom Line
Why would you invest in a toolkit like this? Only 2 reasons:
1. Because you’ll get more clicks, more customers and fatter profit margins than you could get without these secrets.
2. Because you’ll get more people coming to your website, while at the same time saving money on every click, chopping your marketing cost and eliminating wasted ad dollars.
My customers typically cut their cost per click by 10 to 30%, and in some cases much more – just read the testimonials to the left and at the bottom of this page.
So if you’re spending $20 per day buying clicks, and cut your click price by 15% (not hard to do)… You’ll save $90 per month – every month. Even with a tiny ad budget, the most basic, $49 version of the course will pay for itself – not just once, but every 2 weeks, over and over again!
If you’re spending $50 per day buying clicks, and you cut your price per click by just 20% – you’ll save $300 a month – every month. The $197 enhanced toolkit will pay for itself – not just once, but every three weeks! How many investments can say that?
Obviously it doesn’t take long for a little bit of extra edge to pay for itself.
“$49 For A Course On Buying Web Traffic?
…That’s Too Expensive!”
The biggest lie that anyone will ever tell you about the Internet is that it’s free. Nothing is free, especially not search engine traffic. This is not 1999 anymore. If you want to get quality traffic and have total control of it today, you’re going to be buying clicks on Google.
But Google AdWords is not something you can afford to screw up. The hard reality is that only 3% of the players win. Most of the others are buying clicks, sending money off to Google, and never getting their investment back. If you don’t have my Definitive Guide, you’ll spend 50% to 500% more than you should buying those clicks. I know people who’ve vaporized $3500 in a single afternoon, doing AdWords wrong. I’m going to show you the right way to do it. I’ll show you exactly how you can win
Google offers no guarantees. No refunds. The millionaires and billionaires at Google headquarters will shed no tears if you make a big mistake. Once they’ve got your money, it’s gone. But I back my course with a 100% money back guarantee. Google won’t teach you how to squeeze every drop out of the orange, but I sure will. You can’t lose.
I mince no words: If you won’t invest a mere 49 bucks to learn how to do this right, you shouldn’t be playing this game at all.
The Best Business-Investment You Can Make
Very few business investments can pay off more handsomely than improving the performance of your advertising. Bad advertising not only wastes money, it fails to bring you new customers. On the other hand, effective advertising costs you LESS money and brings MORE profitable customers. Tiny hinges swing huge doors.
And as you can see with all these testimonials on the right (these are just a few of them!!!) my Definitive Guide has been endorsed by the most prominent direct-marketers on the Internet – Dan Kennedy, Joe Vitale, John Reese, Jonathan Mizel, Alex Mandossian, Marlon Sanders, Fred Gleeck, Chris Carpenter, Andrew Goodman, Ken McCarthy and dozens of others. This is the real deal.
Don’t sell harder – market smarter.
Don’t spend more – Get more for less.
My Simple, No-Hassle Money-Back Guarantee:
|Bonus Modules Included:
- Affiliate Module
- Copywriting Module
- Beginners Module
- UK Marketing Module
- Info Marketing Module
- Content Network Module
(1 of 6)
(2 of 6)
|You get all 6!
|Triple Money Back Guarantee|
|Advanced Strategies for Making Your Website Pay|
|Richard Stokes MP3|
|Jet Fuel for Google Cash|
|Price if Purchased Separately||
|Pay Safely With Any Of The Options
P.S. Google AdWords is definitely a moving target. Things can – and sometimes do – change from day to day. Because you are ordering today, you will have access to all future updates to the Definitive Guide for the next 12 months. This will include things like new chapters, exclusive conference calls, new reports, and updated PDF files. You’ll find updates like this automatically loaded into your Definitive Guide membership area. As the target moves, we’ll help you adjust your aim so you continue to stand the best chances of winning.
FAQ: Your Questions About the Definitive
Guide to Google AdWords, Answered…
Q: I’m a newbie. I just need a dummies’ guide to AdWords. Can someone dumb like me, with little experience on the computer, follow this program? Is this easy to understand, or is it too advanced for me?
A: Don’t worry – yes, this is for dummies. Our Definitive Guide is clear, simple and straightforward. And it tells you in the first 3 chapters the exact steps to take to get started driving traffic to your website, even if you’re a complete newbie.
Q: Does your Guide cover the most recent Google “slap” and how to deal with it?
A: Yes – and whenever there’s burning news and new updates, we put downloads and links to it right on your membership page where you access the Definitive Guide.
Q: I bought the Definitive Guide several months ago. But Google has recently changed their rules since then. How do I get the most up-to-date information on this, without having to pay for the whole thing again?
A: Info on the most recent changes in Google policy will be available inside your membership area where you accessed the Definitive Guide. We also update the Definitive Guide itself periodically, and if you’ve purchased within 12 months you get access to the new updates without having to buy it again.
Q: How do I know if AdWords will work in my particular market?
A: If people are looking for your product or service on Google, then it can work. Here are just a few of the industries where our customers have used AdWords successfully:
Bankruptcy & Credit Repair
Webmastering & Web design
Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts
Mortgage Loans & Consulting
Religion, Faith & Spirituality
Boats & Yachts
… and many, many more. (Almost every industry you can imagine, really.) If you implement the principles in our Guide, you’ll have a very high probability of success, no matter what the services are that you’re offering.
Q: Will this work for me if I’m in network marketing? MLM?
A: Trying to do either MLM or Network Marketing with Google is very, very hard. Particularly if you and your colleagues – not to mention all of your competitors from around the world – are bidding on the exact same keywords. (Some uplines take advantage of this because they benefit even though the distributor goes substantially negative acquiring a customer or recruit.)
It’s slightly easier if you’re selling specific end-user products, rather than business opportunities.
Now, if you can get people to your site by offering totally unique things that they can find without having to type in those generic, hyper-competitive keywords (like “home business” or “success” or “work from home” or “make money online”), then your chances of success are better.
Q: Help! I’m desperate. I’m tired of buying rehashed, junk e-books that tell you nothing. I’ve wasted time and money already, I’m deep in debt now and losing money fast. Can you help? Is it really possible to make this work?
A: Yes. Whether you’ve got your own website or you’re an affiliate for someone else, our original, step-by-step advice in this book can show you how to cut your click prices and increase your traffic – enough that you could recoup the cost of the program in as little as a few days, hours even.
On the other hand… we can’t perform miracles. If the repo man is banging on your door at this very moment, we don’t possess some magic formula that’s gonna put $1000 in your bank account by 5 o’clock this afternoon.
(Also: If you’re looking for a get-rich-quick, Lazy Man’s Way To Riches, fantastic-wealth-with-no-effort scheme, this book is not for you. On the other hand many of our customers use AdWords as the basis of very successful, multi-million dollar businesses.)
Q: How do I get started? And how much is it going to cost me?
A: If you have a website and a good page to send traffic to, then you can (1) get your copy of our Definitive Guide, (2) go straight to Google’s signup page and follow the instructions starting on page 25 of our book (“Building a Campaign from Scratch: A Step-by-Step Example”, (3) process your payment info with Google, and (4) turn on your traffic. You could be up and running in as little as 30 minutes from now.
What you spend up front is entirely up to you. You can set budget limits and spend as much or as little as you like. Naturally the costs for your clicks depend greatly on the market you’re in.
Q: Does your course cover how to do affiliate programs, and is it a good idea? Is an AdWords-driven approach to affiliate marketing still possible these days?
A: You can still do a version of affiliate marketing with AdWords, and it can be a good starter’s introduction to online marketing. Now, our Guide is about AdWords specifically and less about affiliate marketing. So to learn how to do this,
- Our Definitive Guide will teach you how to do AdWords;
- Chris Carpenter’s GoogleCash (www.googlecash.com) teaches you the whole affiliate method;
- Jim Edwards’ mini-site creator (www.minisitecreator.com) teaches you how to make affiliate work personalized and profitable with your own website.
- The Enhanced and Deluxe versions of the Definitive Guide include a vital set of audios called Jet Fuel For GoogleCash which describe how to use affiliate marketing as a launchpad to a larger, more mature, more stable business.
If you follow and implement the advice in these materials, you’ll have a very high probability of success.
Q: I’m looking at another page here that says I can get the Guide by signing up for your Renaissance Club for just $39.95. Why don’t I just buy that instead?
A: You sure can. That $39.95 is an ongoing monthly subscription which gives you our regular newsletter/CD and a package of other general marketing materials.
In either case you get the Definitive Guide plus a set of materials and bonuses that are all specifically about using Google AdWords, including (1) 4 simple PDFs that teach you how to set up your account the right way, (2) Google’s recent quality score update, discussed, (3) 4 different conversations in MP3, addressing keywords, local targeting, and “Google versus Free Publicity.”
More Success Stories
From Happy Customers…
The Orders Started Coming in Just 30 Minutes …
“I was only about 30 pages into your “Definitive Guide”…but you did write: “Now Just DO it!…You can have this up in 10 minutes…” So I put up some new ads for my site. Within 30 minutes I got an order for $67.47. Since then I’ve built my list into the thousands of subscribers in less than 3 months!”
Killer Click-Thru Rate …
“Since your last coaching call, we made the keyword matching changes as you recommended, and have the following to show you. Our overall CTR is 4.4% – our best ad is 12.4% and the worst one is a very respectable 3.1%!”
The Eightblack Group
More than Six Times as Many Clicks …
“I took my click-thru rate from 0.9% to 5.7% after listening to your mp3 session. And our site just jumped from a Google Page Rank 2 to a Page Rank 6 yesterday, after the last Google dance.”
“A Top-Notch Professional”
“Unlike various dumbed-down ‘copycat’ pay-per-click how-to’s, this new e-book on how to get the most out of Google AdWords is offered by a top-notch professional who has experience in helping high-tech companies market themselves to niche business clients. The course offers screen shots and other helpful aids.”
From Product Review in Web Digest for Marketers
New York, NY
From a World-Renowned Advertising Copywriter:
“Your Google AdWords course is dynamite. It’s already helping me save a small fortune, pushing my clickthrough rate higher and generating a lot more traffic to my ezine. I’m even using your techniques to sell an oceanfront home in the Hamptons in a whole new way, which may revolutionize real estate marketing in this pricey market. And I’ve just scratched the surface of what you teach. “Your course is so good, I’ve made a resolution that every day I’m going to learn another secret from you, until I know everything you teach about succeeding with Google AdWords, and man you teach a lot of great stuff. Keep up the great work.”
Garden City, NY
Named “Best Copywriter in America” by Boardroom Reports
and Other Leading Direct Marketers
“Required Reading if You Want to Market Online”
“I’m telling everyone that your book is “required reading” if they want to market online. I actually read your “Definitive Guide” in one day, and that evening started my first AdWords campaign. I now have 4 of them running, and the average click-through rate for all campaigns is above 2%. I also get well over a 3% CTR (some as high as 15%) on my more targeted keywords. “This has increased the traffic to my sites 10 fold in some cases, and has made my monthly revenues much more consistent (which is always nice). Best of all, I’ve never had a keyword shut down by Google for low CTR, and I’ve only done one round of “peel and stick” with my ads. I give all the credit to my recent Adwords success to you and your book. Thanks again.”
The Great Ezine Experiment
From the Nation’s #1 Web Marketing Seminar:
“Perry knows what it’s like to take an idea and develop it into a multi-million dollar business. And he’s become the leading authority on how to use Google AdWords not only to drive large quantities of inexpensive, qualified traffic, but also to quickly and painlessly test product ideas, headlines, and ad copy for pennies … If you don’t know Perry Marshall, you don’t know Google AdWords. And if you don’t know Google AdWords, you don’t know this business.”
The SYSTEM Seminar for Internet Marketing
“One Expert who Really Knows His Stuff”
“If there is one expert out there who really knows his stuff in terms of helping real-world marketers refine their sales process for business-to-business, especially technology, it’s Perry Marshall. If you really want to drill down and focus on the B2B space, or get additional advice on how to make AdWords work for you in generating better-quality leads, then check out Perry’s info.”
Andrew Goodman, Principal
Page Zero Media
“$30 to $50 million”
“Because of your efforts to enlighten us with Google AdWords, a company whose product is bought by pretty much everybody in this world called, and is looking for a company to supply them with 3000 units a year. This could be a $30-50 million contract. I am not spending the commission quite yet, but without your tele-clinic, that company would not have known about us. I’ll let you know when I land that contract, and buy you a beer.”
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Cut Cost in Half, with 5X the Results …
“I joined your course 2 months ago and have cut my Google advertising in half with 5 times the results. I now realize that a lead is a lead and I do not have to spend 50 cents for the same lead that now costs me 7 cents! Thanks for all of your help.”
Mr.Checkout Distributors Inc.
Boca Raton, FL
“Brand New Customers for Mere Cents”
“I finished my first ad campaign this past weekend and implemented it late Sunday evening using information primarily from you. The only other source I used was Google’s FAQ. By Wednesday, all my keywords were strong or moderate with a 0.9% Click Thru Rate. My webpage logs counted 34 visitors to my site from Google’s AdWords campaign and I had the first sale on my page for a 3% conversion rate. Not great, but not bad either for a “very first timer” without all the bumps and bruises! Brand new customers for mere cents!”
Rex A. Hudson
Worldwide Information Supply Enterprises, LLC
“A Cash-Avalanche of Knowledge”
“There’s one way left for an average person with no special advantages to make a fortune, and that’s through direct marketing. Perry Marshall is a gifted teacher and champion practitioner, but the best news is that he can show anyone a proven, easy-to-follow method to use direct marketing on the Web to make as much money as you want. What Perry knows about Google AdWords — and how to build a business with them — is so powerful that you realize instantly you’re leaving huge sums of money on the table if you don’t help yourself to his cash-avalanche knowledge. I constantly marvel at what I learn from him.”
San Francisco, CA
“Hot, Responsive Leads”
“Perry’s techniques generate hot, responsive leads, build opt-in lists, and drive laser-targeted traffic to your website. His method beats the pants off Yahoo! and other pay-per-click search engines by as much as three to one – on a consistent and predictable basis.”
Jonathan Mizel, President
“I paid $1000.00 for your high tech guerrilla marketing course about 10 years ago. Since then based on the information learned from that course and also from being a member of your renaissance club and purchasing your Adwords course, those few investments have already made me at LEAST $500,000 (conservative) in the last 10 years.
I have not made a cold call in 10 years thanks to your information and I can honestly say that a single investment netted me a 5000% return.”
Red Rover Marketing
Bonney Lake, Washington
I discovered you 4 months ago after getting increasingly frustrated with an AdWords agency I was using. All they cared about were CTR on the ads rather than landing page conversion (some snotty nosed grad always ends up working on your account, rather than the charismatic guy who sells you on PPC).
Anyhow, I bought your Ultimate Guide to Adwords…then the Whitepaper guide. And in those 4 months I’ve personally doubled the number of leads I’m generating for my company. This is in the ERP market where quality leads are like looking for rocking horse poop.
A big competitor in the market came after me and I got the job! Can you imagine how much that means to my wife and family? As I type I’m having a glass of wine to celebrate. Tell the world!
Thanks a million, Perry, it’s good to know I’ve discovered one of the good guys in the shady internet marketing world.
Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK