“Deep Secrets of Marketing Psychology I Discovered in MLM”
I’ve written lots of emails & newsletters about my Multi-Level Marketing days. “My life as a naive enthusiastic Ambot,” my notoriously unsuccessful career in Amway and all that. Mostly they’ve been rants and they’ve been kind of negative.
But there’s a different side to that story and I’ve determined to reveal it in a new email series. My Director of Alchemy, Jack Born, has been prodding me to do this and I finally decided:
My MLM experience made a HUGE contribution to who I am today, what I do and how I do it.
In this series I separate the dirt from the gold and reveal:
- Why MLM’ers Make the Best Marketers (there’s a twist for ya)
- Why Most MLM’ers Fail – And Why They Don’t Have To
- hy Being an MLM’er Prepared Me to Dominate Adwords
- Secrets of marketing psychology that the network marketing industry teaches better than anyone else
- Even if you have no experience with MLM (and never intend to), what skills and lessons can you “borrow” from the MLM industry to become a more successful marketer?
- Were you in MLM years ago, and left the whole experience behind? I’ll put my finger on skills you acquired that currently lay dormant – and activate them
I don’t know how long this series will run. I know there’s at least a couple weeks worth of HOT material here.
But in any case it will be some of the most important content I’ve put out in the last couple of years.
Oh, and one more thing: I will never, at any time, promote any MLM program nor accept invitations to do so. This email series is a permanent “no MLM pitch” safe zone.
If you’re in an MLM program now, nobody around here’s going to tempt you into a different company. If you’re not in an MLM program and don’t want to be in one, you have nothing to worry about. You’ll get nothing but penetrating insights, I promise.