Business Books I’ve read 5 Times
Yesterday I said I’ve got 1000 books; I’ve skimmed most, read 200 in full and read a few 5+ times. Someone asked – which ones have you read 5 times?
1. The Proverbs of Solomon. Also recommended: Wisdom of Solomon, which in the Catholic Bible. (Napoleon Hill is shallow. Solomon is deep.)
2. 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch. There’s far more to 80/20 than most people know.
3. Dan Kennedy’s original Magnetic Marketing System. Also: his Brass Balls seminar from 1999
4. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
5. The True Believer by Eric Hoffer
6. Unlimited Wealth by Paul Zane Pilzer
7. Winning Through Intimidation by Robert Ringer
What are your faves? Post a comment below: