My team brought my attention to R.C. Peck, an independent investment advisor. I loved his analysis of the “Critter Brain” which I myself often refer to as “Lizard Brain.” It’s the part of us that’s tempted to act like an animal when we need to think clearly and act rationally.
It’s the part that takes over when we’ve had too many beers, or when we let ourselves be controlled by fear. It often sabotages success at critical points. In this MP3 interview we talk about…
- How the “critter brain” or “lizard brain” sabotages us – even though it’s been around the longest.
- Why it applies to every financial investment you make – buying clicks, or stocks, or real estate, or education
- The one question your critter brain has been asking itself since you were born.
- How to unravel continuous patterns of “self sabotage” and interrupt the pattern.
- Why there’s always a level of discomfort in the success zone and our procrastination demons wake up.
- The concept of slowing down to speed up and how it applies to your money and your success.
- Further proof that a mastermind group or high level coaching can help you bust through barriers on your way to higher levels of success
Share This Post